Topic: Crystal reports XI from Maximizer Posted: 16 Jul 2007 at 11:39pm
I am a newbie at this forum and I need some help . I am using Crystal reports from Maximizer. Crystal reports shows me the following message "failed to retrieve data from the database.The query and the views or function exceed the limit of 256 tables" I want to add more tables in order to finish my job. I used 18 tables but I need more . How can I do this?
Joined: 09 Nov 2006
Online Status: Offline
Posts: 2458
Posted: 24 Aug 2007 at 12:01am
I've never used maximizer. But if you're at the table limit then the only thing you could do is create views which consolidate multiple tables into a single 'virtual table'. If this isn't possible with Maximizer, then you can't add any more tables.
Please support the forum! Tell others by linking to it on your blog or website:<a href="http://www.crystalreportsbook.com/forum/">Crystal Reports Forum</a>
You cannot post new topics in this forum You cannot reply to topics in this forum You cannot delete your posts in this forum You cannot edit your posts in this forum You cannot create polls in this forum You cannot vote in polls in this forum