Technical Questions
 Crystal Reports Forum : Crystal Reports 9 through 2022 : Technical Questions
Message Icon Topic: Record Selection formulae Post Reply Post New Topic
Author Message
kpsmithuk
Newbie
Newbie
Avatar

Joined: 03 Feb 2011
Location: United Kingdom
Online Status: Offline
Posts: 15
Quote kpsmithuk Replybullet Topic: Record Selection formulae
     Posted: 07 Mar 2011 at 9:43pm
I'm putting a report together to show what customers haven't traded with us in the last year
 
I have a sale date and customer field
 
so far my selection forumula is as follows
 
{salesorders.sdate} < YearToDate
 
Then I have grouped the records by customer and supressed the details. However this only shows me the list of customers with sales that are older than the YTD it doesn't filter out those that have dealt with us within this year, how can I tell it that if the customer apears in the records > and < YTD not to show them?


Edited by kpsmithuk - 07 Mar 2011 at 11:39pm
IP IP Logged
FrnhtGLI
Senior Member
Senior Member
Avatar

Joined: 22 May 2009
Online Status: Offline
Posts: 347
Quote FrnhtGLI Replybullet Posted: 08 Mar 2011 at 2:16am

Try {salesorders.sdate} in YearToDate for your selection formula.

|< /\ '][' ( )
IP IP Logged
Printable version Printable version

Forum Jump
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot create polls in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum