|
Hi,
I have successfully created and generated crystal reports in VB.Net. My only problem is this: I have two (2) different documents which I can view/generate by clicking on two separate buttons (I've placed the buttons in one window form, but on different Groupboxes). When I click on button1 to generate Doc1, I can view the report correctly. But when I click on button2 to generate Doc2, this one just shows blank (no data). If I exit my app, and then do it again, this time clicking first button2, Doc2 shows correctly, and then I click button1, Doc1 doesn't show. I've noticed that Crystal Report asks for my logon details only once, and then doesn't ask again if I try to view the second document. Do I have to tweak something somewhere to get the report to show correctly all the time? I use VS2008/MS Sql Server 2008. If someone can pls help me, I'd be most grateful. It's kind of urgent. Thanks so much in advance.
|