Joined: 02 Mar 2011
Online Status: Offline
Posts: 2
Topic: freeze panes Posted: 02 Mar 2011 at 2:34pm
In Crystal Reports, in detail section,
I would like to set the number of
records as 10. Whether the records are less than 10, I have to
maintain the space of 10 records in detail section. Kindly guide me what
to do for this option.
Joined: 02 Mar 2011
Online Status: Offline
Posts: 2
Posted: 02 Mar 2011 at 2:34pm
In Crystal Reports, in detail section,
I would like to set the number of
records as 10. Whether the records are less than 10, I have to
maintain the space of 10 records in detail section. Kindly guide me what
to do for this option.
Joined: 24 Aug 2010
Location: United States
Online Status: Offline
Posts: 48
Posted: 03 Mar 2011 at 4:56am
Wait-- so if there's 11 records, you only want the first 10? If so, then whey not using ROWNUM <= 10? I don't fully understand your issue... also, what version of CR are you using?
You cannot post new topics in this forum You cannot reply to topics in this forum You cannot delete your posts in this forum You cannot edit your posts in this forum You cannot create polls in this forum You cannot vote in polls in this forum