Technical Questions
 Crystal Reports Forum : Crystal Reports 9 through 2022 : Technical Questions
Message Icon Topic: Edit Repoty Header Post Reply Post New Topic
Author Message
Rich1298
Newbie
Newbie
Avatar

Joined: 01 Mar 2011
Location: United States
Online Status: Offline
Posts: 1
Quote Rich1298 Replybullet Topic: Edit Repoty Header
     Posted: 01 Mar 2011 at 5:36am
I've an issue - help...,
 
I'm new to CR so cut me some slack lol.  I'm trying to find out how to get my report heaader to repeat to the follow-on pages without having to re-build the whole thing.
 
Any ideas?
 
Rich
Rich
IP IP Logged
DBlank
Moderator
Moderator


Joined: 19 Dec 2008
Online Status: Offline
Posts: 9053
Quote DBlank Replybullet Posted: 01 Mar 2011 at 5:43am
move the content to the page header
 
IP IP Logged
Printable version Printable version

Forum Jump
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot create polls in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum