Technical Questions
 Crystal Reports Forum : Crystal Reports 9 through 2022 : Technical Questions
Message Icon Topic: percentage of a total within a group Post Reply Post New Topic
Author Message
cisco711
Newbie
Newbie


Joined: 01 Nov 2010
Location: United States
Online Status: Offline
Posts: 10
Quote cisco711 Replybullet Topic: percentage of a total within a group
     Posted: 28 Feb 2011 at 9:11am
I have a report grouped by providerid. Within the group footer I sum the toal trip , aslo wrote formulas to sum trip between 0 and 5 minutes late, 5 to 10 minutes late etc for 5 sets. When I inset a sum and check show as a percentage of it gives for the whole report instead of the grouped total for the provider, is there any way I can get the percentage of the 0 to 5 to the total for the grouped trips.
IP IP Logged
DBlank
Moderator
Moderator


Joined: 19 Dec 2008
Online Status: Offline
Posts: 9053
Quote DBlank Replybullet Posted: 28 Feb 2011 at 9:29am
USe a formula to divide the count of the formula field by the count of the field at the group level...
 
(count(0-5 formula,providerid)) % (count(field,providerid))
IP IP Logged
cisco711
Newbie
Newbie


Joined: 01 Nov 2010
Location: United States
Online Status: Offline
Posts: 10
Quote cisco711 Replybullet Posted: 01 Mar 2011 at 11:27am

Thanks I took your logic and applied it a little differently but it works.

IP IP Logged
Printable version Printable version

Forum Jump
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot create polls in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum