recieved an access database layed out this way
store id question1 question2 question3
1 5 3 5
1 4 2 4
1 3 3 2
1 4 4 3
2 3 5 4
2 2 4 4
2 1 3 4
3 3 2 3
3 4 1 2
3 5 2 5
3 4 3 5
I have to make a 3 crosstabs, 1 for each question. I am wondering is it possible to make a one page report with the 3 crosstabs and have it group on store id so when i export it automatically does all the store ids in the group database? The database has 500 ids in it,the results to the questions have to be grouped by store id for % results. So with 500 stores I really don't want to have to manually go through each store and export that report. I'd like for it to just auto export 500 pages, 1 for each store.