|
Hi
I have a large dataset for my clients who have subscribed to the various schemes I offer. I need to run a report monthly to find those clients that need invoicing.
I have a ClientType field
I then have 3 month fields HRMonth, HSMonth, CombMonth
These three fields have a month written in them
I need to pull out those clients who have a ClientType of Current and (for example) April in either of the 3 month fields
I can create a parameter field with a drop down of months but I would like to be able to choose from 1 drop down list and it would check against all 3 fields
I was thinking along the lines of:
{Clients_.ClientType} = Current AND
( OR {Clients_.HRMonth} = {?What Month},
{Clients_.HSMonth} = {?What Month},
{Clients_.CombMonth} = {?What Month})
I am familiar with ANDs and ORs in Excel formulas which is were my thinking started as you may be able to tell!
I would very much appreciate your help
Judith
|