Joined: 24 Feb 2011
Online Status: Offline
Posts: 1
Topic: Read data before printing records Posted: 24 Feb 2011 at 7:33pm
Hi,
I am designing crystal report using xml file which has all the data fields.
Before printing the records, I want to read all the records for each group and need to apply some formula for these set of records.
For ex.,
Project 101 has 2 roles called PM and TL. I need to group each project first. Then need to find the person name based on the role and display all the name of PM and TL in a same page.
You cannot post new topics in this forum You cannot reply to topics in this forum You cannot delete your posts in this forum You cannot edit your posts in this forum You cannot create polls in this forum You cannot vote in polls in this forum