Report Design
 Crystal Reports Forum : Crystal Reports 9 through 2022 : Report Design
Message Icon Topic: Display Date from Date Picker in Report Post Reply Post New Topic
Author Message
hlecover
Newbie
Newbie


Joined: 24 Nov 2009
Location: United States
Online Status: Offline
Posts: 4
Quote hlecover Replybullet Topic: Display Date from Date Picker in Report
     Posted: 24 Feb 2011 at 6:22am
Hi - I have a report in Crystal X which uses the date range picker. This works great. But what I am needing is for the report to have a field which is the first of the date range. For example, the report will be from 1/1/2011 to 1/31/2011 and I need a field in the report to be 1/1/2011. Does anyone know how to create the formula to display that date?

Thanks in advance for any help.

Howard
Howard
IP IP Logged
lockwelle
Moderator
Moderator


Joined: 21 Dec 2007
Online Status: Offline
Posts: 4374
Quote lockwelle Replybullet Posted: 24 Feb 2011 at 10:30am
I am assuming that you utilize the date picker information in the record selection criteria.  Just create a formula that does the same thing, like:
 
totext({?date}, "MM/dd/yyyy")
 
HTH
IP IP Logged
Printable version Printable version

Forum Jump
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot create polls in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum