Technical Questions
 Crystal Reports Forum : Crystal Reports 9 through 2022 : Technical Questions
Message Icon Topic: No Right Click Menu for Report Parameters Post Reply Post New Topic
Author Message
goodg
Newbie
Newbie


Joined: 17 Feb 2011
Online Status: Offline
Posts: 2
Quote goodg Replybullet Topic: No Right Click Menu for Report Parameters
     Posted: 17 Feb 2011 at 6:34am
I am having a problem with the right-click menu not showing when trying to view a report. When the report parameters prompt appears, I have a parameter for text entry. When I right-click in the text entry box, I do not get a menu. This same report works fine on other machines with the same version of Crystal Reports, but on a few machines, the right-click menu does not show.

Are there settings for disabling the right-click menu for parameters? Is there a Windows setting that disables the right-click menu? What should I be looking for?

The machine that doesn't work is Windows Server 2003 R2.
IP IP Logged
goodg
Newbie
Newbie


Joined: 17 Feb 2011
Online Status: Offline
Posts: 2
Quote goodg Replybullet Posted: 23 Feb 2011 at 4:45am
Anyone have any ideas?
IP IP Logged
Printable version Printable version

Forum Jump
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot create polls in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum