Joined: 18 Feb 2011
Online Status: Offline
Posts: 2
Topic: Top N (1) In Sub Report? Posted: 18 Feb 2011 at 7:49am
I cannot get the Top N feature to work in my Sub Report.
Suppose I have a master rfeport showing Employees, and I have a Sub-Report that show all their related Timecards. But, I only want to show their most recent n timecards. n can be 1 for this example. When I add the group, and the summary in the sub report and then use the Group Select top n feature, the report still pulls all timecards, not just the top n. I am guessing that this is because of the Sub-report Links from the master report override the top n, but then how can I do what I need to do here?
You cannot post new topics in this forum You cannot reply to topics in this forum You cannot delete your posts in this forum You cannot edit your posts in this forum You cannot create polls in this forum You cannot vote in polls in this forum