Joined: 10 Jan 2011
Location: United States
Online Status: Offline
Posts: 14
Posted: 15 Feb 2011 at 5:44am
Hey DB
not a problem
I want to show all equipment numbers whether there is a XREF# or not.
I can show all equipment numbers but since the UserDefinedSeq field hold 2 seq #'s for Alpha info, I get 2 rows for those pieces of equipment with a XREF#.
the 2 seq codes are "000016" and "000070". The data stored in the Alpha field contains "assigned to" data and xref data. I just want to see xref data.
Joined: 19 Dec 2008
Online Status: Offline
Posts: 9053
Posted: 15 Feb 2011 at 5:55am
forget the select statement
group on EQ
assuming you only have one xref value per eq that you want to display insert a summary (sigman sign) of the xref value as a MAXIMUM at the EQ group level. move that value from the group footer to the group header
You cannot post new topics in this forum You cannot reply to topics in this forum You cannot delete your posts in this forum You cannot edit your posts in this forum You cannot create polls in this forum You cannot vote in polls in this forum