Joined: 10 Jan 2011
Location: United States
Online Status: Offline
Posts: 65
Topic: parameter field default value Posted: 10 Feb 2011 at 5:41am
Is it possible to set a default value in a parmeter field. The value I am trying to have the field default to is the end of the current month with the time being at the end of the day.
Joined: 19 Dec 2008
Online Status: Offline
Posts: 9053
Posted: 11 Feb 2011 at 3:34am
I do not think you can have default values in date params. I have not moved to 2008 yet so maybe there but in previous versions pretty sure they are not available.
You cannot post new topics in this forum You cannot reply to topics in this forum You cannot delete your posts in this forum You cannot edit your posts in this forum You cannot create polls in this forum You cannot vote in polls in this forum