Joined: 09 Nov 2006
Online Status: Offline
Posts: 2458
Posted: 20 Aug 2007 at 10:40pm
I have no idea how to design this in CR. I would use .NET to create a custom datasource the provides the data in the way you want.
Does anyone have any ideas for this one?
Please support the forum! Tell others by linking to it on your blog or website:<a href="http://www.crystalreportsbook.com/forum/">Crystal Reports Forum</a>
Joined: 09 Nov 2006
Online Status: Offline
Posts: 2458
Posted: 21 Aug 2007 at 8:29am
Hmmm.... I'm also thinking that you could use the PreviousValue() and NextValue() functions so that the data from two records could be printed in one detail section. Of course, you would have to skip the first record being printed by testing for PreviousIsNull().
Please support the forum! Tell others by linking to it on your blog or website:<a href="http://www.crystalreportsbook.com/forum/">Crystal Reports Forum</a>
You cannot post new topics in this forum You cannot reply to topics in this forum You cannot delete your posts in this forum You cannot edit your posts in this forum You cannot create polls in this forum You cannot vote in polls in this forum