Report Design
 Crystal Reports Forum : Crystal Reports 9 through 2022 : Report Design
Message Icon Topic: Underlay following sections option and xls Post Reply Post New Topic
Author Message
vane1983
Newbie
Newbie


Joined: 08 Feb 2011
Location: Venezuela
Online Status: Offline
Posts: 1
Quote vane1983 Replybullet Topic: Underlay following sections option and xls
     Posted: 08 Feb 2011 at 11:29am

Hi,

I have a problem with the "Underlay Following Sections" section expert option, when i export the report to excel.
 
I'm working with shared variables between my main report and a subreport on it, and i needed to hide that subreport. I couldn't supress it so i hide all the fields on it and i used the option "Underlay Following Sections" to hide the blank line that the subreport left me. 
 
It works ok when i open the report with crystal report, but when i export it to excel the report left me the blank line that i supress using the underlay following sections option (the line that contains the subreport).
 
I don't know what is happening, maybe i have to configure something? I hope you can help me to solve this problem.
Thanks for your help.
IP IP Logged
hilfy
Admin Group
Admin Group
Avatar

Joined: 20 Nov 2006
Online Status: Offline
Posts: 3702
Quote hilfy Replybullet Posted: 10 Feb 2011 at 3:48am

Unfortunately, that's the way the Excel export works.  There is no way to configure it to work differently.

Sorry!
 
-Dell
IP IP Logged
Printable version Printable version

Forum Jump
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot create polls in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum