|
I just start having this issue a few days ago where my report keep getting this error for the first refresh of the report. It will run on the second refresh.
"Database Connector Error:"HY000:[IBM][UVODBC][2300416]Error ID: 46 Severity: ERROR Facility: DBCAPERR - CUI Error. Func: SQLFetch(XIO);State S1000; uniVerse code: 50020; Msg: [IBM][SQL Client][UNIVERSE] End of data from terminal.bbb. [Database Vendor Code: 50020]'
I can connect to the database ODBC connection fine with Microsoft Access and open the table without any issue.
Due to this, my report will not run on our business intelligent web based apps schedule instance.
Do anybody have any idea on how to fix this error? Very much appreciated.
I'm using Crystal XI version. Previously, we also have issue of getting a report to run when we have more than two table with outer join to the same database without any resolution. Anybody ever run into this problem before also? We tried download the latest service pack for Crystal report without any luck.
Warren
Edited by warrentt - 09 Feb 2011 at 7:33am
|