Joined: 09 Feb 2011
Online Status: Offline
Posts: 6
Topic: Highlighting Expert Posted: 09 Feb 2011 at 4:12am
I would like to setup a highlighting expert that highlights a field if the date of the another field is greater than the number on another field. An example would be I would like the PO to highlight red if the PO Date is created than the last leadtime date.
PO Date PO Last Leadtime
2/1/11 80000 2
So if the report would run today I would want it to highlight the PO on this because the last time this PO created it was delivered in two days and now it is last two days.
You cannot post new topics in this forum You cannot reply to topics in this forum You cannot delete your posts in this forum You cannot edit your posts in this forum You cannot create polls in this forum You cannot vote in polls in this forum