Joined: 13 Sep 2010
Location: United States
Online Status: Offline
Posts: 45
Topic: Running total in report header Posted: 08 Feb 2011 at 3:58am
Hi, I have a running total field, and I would like to show the final running total (or total) in the report header. Can someone please help me figure this out?
Joined: 13 Sep 2010
Location: United States
Online Status: Offline
Posts: 45
Posted: 08 Feb 2011 at 5:46am
DBlank, how do I summarize the first occurrence of a group of repeated fields that change with a new username? For instance, I want to show the Item total of 300 for this report and the Price total of $130.00.
You cannot post new topics in this forum You cannot reply to topics in this forum You cannot delete your posts in this forum You cannot edit your posts in this forum You cannot create polls in this forum You cannot vote in polls in this forum