Joined: 18 Aug 2010
Online Status: Offline
Posts: 28
Topic: CMC reports not showing up Posted: 04 Jan 2011 at 6:04am
HI ALL
I have more than 100 reports in one of the folder in cmc and it displaye in two pages.
However when i go back to CR software and connect to enterprise and then to that folder i dont see the reports which went to second page.Thats quite odd. I am not able to figure out hwo and where to find them.
Joined: 20 Nov 2006
Online Status: Offline
Posts: 3702
Posted: 04 Jan 2011 at 10:09am
There are some limits as to how many objects Crystal will display in a folder. I sugest splitting your reports into logical groups that will fit in multiple folders.
Do you have any site which says the number of objects viewable from Crystal report.I have to send an mail confirming the same to the client and take permisison of moving the objects in to a seperate folder.
Joined: 20 Nov 2006
Online Status: Offline
Posts: 3702
Posted: 01 Feb 2011 at 3:45am
I'm not sure what the exact limits are within Crystal. There may be a registry setting to expand them (I've found there usually is for this sort of thing in Crystal), but I'm not sure what it is.
I would post this question on the forums on the SAP Community site at http://forums.sdn.sap.com/index.jspa#45. This will require a free registration for the site. A couple of folks from the Crystal team at SAP regularly monitor the forum there and they should be able to get you a good answer on this.
thank you so much , i will also keep checking the below forum for the reply on your question.Is their a question id to search the question you posted on the website.
CR XI R2 and enterprise is also enterprise version is Product: 11.5 and also the number of the report is 107 on one page and rest 7 or 8 are going on next page in enterprise.
Thus last 10 reports are not viewable from CR and after moving in the folder they are.
Thank you,i read the reply on the SAP site and it worked.
SO instead of creating a folder i let it remain that way and on click of next batch it brought up all the reports which were on the next page of CMC.
You cannot post new topics in this forum You cannot reply to topics in this forum You cannot delete your posts in this forum You cannot edit your posts in this forum You cannot create polls in this forum You cannot vote in polls in this forum