Report Design
 Crystal Reports Forum : Crystal Reports 9 through 2022 : Report Design
Message Icon Topic: CR 2011 question Post Reply Post New Topic
Author Message
skifreak
Newbie
Newbie


Joined: 09 Nov 2008
Online Status: Offline
Posts: 7
Quote skifreak Replybullet Topic: CR 2011 question
     Posted: 28 Jan 2011 at 3:17am
I didn't see a forumm for CR 2011 so if you can point me to one please do if not here is my problem.
 
I downloaded and installed the 2011 version yesterday with no problems.  I brought up my solution (written in 2010 and Silverlight) and it asked about converting to CR 2011 and I let it convert with no problems.  I try to run my web app (locally) and now the reports are blank.  It would bring up a report in a new IE tab and display. 
 
The dll's that are in the solution are version 10 not 13.  Thoughts?
 
Mark
IP IP Logged
skifreak
Newbie
Newbie


Joined: 09 Nov 2008
Online Status: Offline
Posts: 7
Quote skifreak Replybullet Posted: 28 Jan 2011 at 9:38am
Nevermind
IP IP Logged
Printable version Printable version

Forum Jump
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot create polls in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum