Joined: 25 Jan 2011
Location: Argentina
Online Status: Offline
Posts: 1
Topic: SubReport doubt Posted: 25 Jan 2011 at 11:44am
Hi, I', new on this forum.
Well, I go to the point:
I have a report, which show the account of costumers. I want to put a subrepor that show the invoice details (I did it well) but, in the same link, when record show the costumer payment, I want to show the payment detail (cash, check, etc) I hope to be clear enough with my english
Best regards
Rubén Duarte
Joined: 21 Dec 2007
Online Status: Offline
Posts: 4374
Posted: 27 Jan 2011 at 3:30am
I would think that in your subreport you would to use an outer join to match the payment info with invoice.
It all depends on your data. If the payment info isn't available, nothing is going to make it appear on the report, but if you have the information, there is no reason that it wouldn't be able to be displayed on the report.
You cannot post new topics in this forum You cannot reply to topics in this forum You cannot delete your posts in this forum You cannot edit your posts in this forum You cannot create polls in this forum You cannot vote in polls in this forum