Technical Questions
 Crystal Reports Forum : Crystal Reports 9 through 2022 : Technical Questions
Message Icon Topic: Highlighting Formula Post Reply Post New Topic
Author Message
rbescos
Newbie
Newbie


Joined: 10 Aug 2010
Location: United States
Online Status: Offline
Posts: 13
Quote rbescos Replybullet Topic: Highlighting Formula
     Posted: 25 Jan 2011 at 6:56am

I’m trying to come up with a formula or a way to highlight a date field.  The two fields I am comparing are a “To Processing Date” and a “Submission Date”.  I’m trying to get the row or processing date to highlight if the submission date is null (no date input) for >= to 20 days.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thank you in advance.

IP IP Logged
DBlank
Moderator
Moderator


Joined: 19 Dec 2008
Online Status: Offline
Posts: 9053
Quote DBlank Replybullet Posted: 25 Jan 2011 at 7:33am
20days from today or from the processing date?
assuming processing date...
if isnull(table.submissiondate) or datediff('d',submissiondate,table.processingdate)>=20 then color else nocolor
IP IP Logged
rbescos
Newbie
Newbie


Joined: 10 Aug 2010
Location: United States
Online Status: Offline
Posts: 13
Quote rbescos Replybullet Posted: 25 Jan 2011 at 7:40am
It's from the processing date.  I'll give it a shot.
 
Thank you!!
IP IP Logged
rbescos
Newbie
Newbie


Joined: 10 Aug 2010
Location: United States
Online Status: Offline
Posts: 13
Quote rbescos Replybullet Posted: 25 Jan 2011 at 8:01am
I may need a bit more help with this one.  I only need it to highlight if there has been no submission date input 20 after the to processing date.
 
Thank you
IP IP Logged
DBlank
Moderator
Moderator


Joined: 19 Dec 2008
Online Status: Offline
Posts: 9053
Quote DBlank Replybullet Posted: 25 Jan 2011 at 8:35am
can you clarify please?
IP IP Logged
rbescos
Newbie
Newbie


Joined: 10 Aug 2010
Location: United States
Online Status: Offline
Posts: 13
Quote rbescos Replybullet Posted: 25 Jan 2011 at 12:22pm
Our loans get turned in to a processor on any given date.  Our processors will work on them and then submit them to our underwriters.  I'm trying to highlight loans that have been with a processor for over 20 days and not submitted to underwriting.  I was planning on putting a formula in the section expert to highlight the row.
IP IP Logged
DBlank
Moderator
Moderator


Joined: 19 Dec 2008
Online Status: Offline
Posts: 9053
Quote DBlank Replybullet Posted: 26 Jan 2011 at 3:35am

Sicne I do not know your data I am guessing here but it sounds like you need a null value in an underwriting field (submission date?) and the processing date is more than 20 days ago...

if isnull(table.submissiondate) and datediff('d',processingdate,currentdate)>=20 then color else nocolor


Edited by DBlank - 26 Jan 2011 at 3:36am
IP IP Logged
Printable version Printable version

Forum Jump
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot create polls in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum