Joined: 27 Aug 2010
Location: United Kingdom
Online Status: Offline
Posts: 15
Topic: Crystal Parameter not filtering data Posted: 25 Jan 2011 at 3:48am
Hi, I've a report where the user gets to specify a number of paramters that populate a SQL SP but for the final parameter i'm trying to allow the user to filter the data returned from the SP depending on what TPType the user specifies (this can be one TPType, selection of TPTypes or *) this final filter is not being applied to the report so all the data that the SP returned is being displayed in the report. Does anyone know what I'm doing incorrectly? hope this make sense.
Joined: 27 Aug 2010
Location: United Kingdom
Online Status: Offline
Posts: 15
Posted: 25 Jan 2011 at 4:18am
thanks for taking the time to reply DBlank, but after posting I realised that I hadn't gone into the select expert and set the field to be equal to the parameter. After doing this the report is now working as I had hoped.
You cannot post new topics in this forum You cannot reply to topics in this forum You cannot delete your posts in this forum You cannot edit your posts in this forum You cannot create polls in this forum You cannot vote in polls in this forum