Joined: 20 Nov 2006
Online Status: Offline
Posts: 3702
Posted: 24 Jan 2011 at 3:13am
The syntax you're using to load data into the dataset is not what I'm used to dealing with. I'm fairly sure that the issue you're running into has to do with how your dataset is set up, whether there is a specific table in the dataset that your report is connected to, and whether that table has data in it. Beyond that, I'm not sure where to go to tell you how to fix it.
Joined: 05 May 2009
Location: India
Online Status: Offline
Posts: 15
Posted: 24 Jan 2011 at 5:42pm
Iam using a dataset which contains a specific table where my report is connected and the table also has data in it, but iam unable to find what the problem is?
You cannot post new topics in this forum You cannot reply to topics in this forum You cannot delete your posts in this forum You cannot edit your posts in this forum You cannot create polls in this forum You cannot vote in polls in this forum