Technical Questions
 Crystal Reports Forum : Crystal Reports 9 through 2022 : Technical Questions
Message Icon Topic: Run/Export crystal report via hyperlink link Post Reply Post New Topic
Author Message
ReportingDevil
Newbie
Newbie


Joined: 03 Dec 2010
Online Status: Offline
Posts: 3
Quote ReportingDevil Replybullet Topic: Run/Export crystal report via hyperlink link
     Posted: 20 Jan 2011 at 2:15am
Hi,
I am trying to provide functionlity of being able run/export crystal report from an internal website.
I have looked at 'How to Use the openDocument URL Command'
But was just wondering if some one oculd quickly provide me a sample url to run report and export it as a pdf to particular dir location
 
Thanks
 
IP IP Logged
bordas12
Newbie
Newbie


Joined: 20 Jan 2011
Location: United States
Online Status: Offline
Posts: 2
Quote bordas12 Replybullet Posted: 20 Jan 2011 at 11:07am
I am trying to provide functionlity of being able run/export crystal report from an internal website.
I have looked at 'How to Use the openDocument URL Command'
But was just wondering if some one oculd quickly provide me a sample url to run report and export it as a pdf to particular dir location
IP IP Logged
bordas12
Newbie
Newbie


Joined: 20 Jan 2011
Location: United States
Online Status: Offline
Posts: 2
Quote bordas12 Replybullet Posted: 20 Jan 2011 at 11:09am
I am trying to provide functionlity of being able run/export crystal report from an internal website.
I have looked at 'How to Use the openDocument URL Command'
But was just wondering if some one oculd quickly provide me a sample url to run report and export it as a pdf to particular dir location


plrprivatelabelrights.com

IP IP Logged
Printable version Printable version

Forum Jump
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot create polls in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum