Report Design
 Crystal Reports Forum : Crystal Reports 9 through 2022 : Report Design
Message Icon Topic: Multiple default values for a parameter? Post Reply Post New Topic
Author Message
jrhodes
Newbie
Newbie


Joined: 08 Jun 2010
Online Status: Offline
Posts: 9
Quote jrhodes Replybullet Topic: Multiple default values for a parameter?
     Posted: 18 Jan 2011 at 10:01am
I have a string parameter set to have multiple values. I want to be able to set more than 1 default value, is this possible?

Or alternatively I'd like to have all the values as the default.


IP IP Logged
lockwelle
Moderator
Moderator


Joined: 21 Dec 2007
Online Status: Offline
Posts: 4374
Quote lockwelle Replybullet Posted: 20 Jan 2011 at 3:15am
you can only have 1 default value, so to get around this, I create an ' ALL' parameter (I use the space to sort to the top of the list) and then you can select that value as your default.
 
HTH
 
IP IP Logged
Printable version Printable version

Forum Jump
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot create polls in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum