Joined: 06 Aug 2010
Online Status: Offline
Posts: 6
Topic: Sum of a Maximum Posted: 18 Jan 2011 at 5:06am
I am looking for some help developing a formula/workaround to calculate the sum of a maximum value in Crystal XI. I am calculating flu vaccination stats grouped by manager. If the employee has received the flu vaccination, then 1 else 0. And since there are multiple records/employee, I have selected the max value. However, I need a sum of employees who have received the vaccine by manager, and Crystal will not let me do this because I am attempting to calculate the sum using maximum values. Is there something I can do to get around this?
You cannot post new topics in this forum You cannot reply to topics in this forum You cannot delete your posts in this forum You cannot edit your posts in this forum You cannot create polls in this forum You cannot vote in polls in this forum