Technical Questions
 Crystal Reports Forum : Crystal Reports 9 through 2022 : Technical Questions
Message Icon Topic: How to avoid duplicates in a particular field Post Reply Post New Topic
Author Message
nikhil_thrissur
Newbie
Newbie


Joined: 10 Jan 2011
Online Status: Offline
Posts: 13
Quote nikhil_thrissur Replybullet Topic: How to avoid duplicates in a particular field
     Posted: 17 Jan 2011 at 7:59pm
I work on crystal report 10.
When I am running a report..I am having multiple entries of same data.
Is there any way to suppress the duplicates?
 
 
I tried to place group  manager name along with the incidents.
 
 
but this gave me same datas again and again
 
 
IP IP Logged
Keikoku
Senior Member
Senior Member


Joined: 01 Dec 2010
Online Status: Offline
Posts: 386
Quote Keikoku Replybullet Posted: 18 Jan 2011 at 2:44am
Quick way would be to right-click field you wish to suppress --> format field --> common --> suppress if duplicated.
IP IP Logged
Printable version Printable version

Forum Jump
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot create polls in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum