Connecting to an XML file. 3 out of 4 detail lines print on the bottom of one page and there is not enough space for the 4th line but instead of just printing the fourth line on the top of the next page it prints all 4. My calculations are correct when looking at the Crystal Viewer, but when it gets converted to PDF all 7 lines get calculated into the total instead of just the 4 lines.
I belive the issue has to do with the Keep Together function in the Section Expert, but I'm not sure what to do in order to fix it. Either the information prints twice and the totals are skewed, or the totals print twice but the totals are correct. I would like to get the information to print only once and the totals to print only once and the totals to be correct, you know, like it should.
Any help would be appreciated.