Joined: 08 Jan 2011
Location: Sweden
Online Status: Offline
Posts: 1
Topic: Java + Crystal Reports Record Selection Formulas Posted: 08 Jan 2011 at 6:49am
Hi Experts,
I am newbie in crystal report world :)
I need some help regarding creating record selection formulas:
1. How to filter records on the base of date [dd/mm/yyyy] range? The report will get two DATE parameters "fromDate" & "toDate". Can you please tell how to make this formula?
2. How to filter records on the base of time [mm:hh] range? The report will get two DATE parameters "fromTime" & "toTime". Can you please tell how to make this formula?
3. I have one parameter "CompanyName" which if user provides then the data should be selected for that specific company otherwise all companies data should appear. How to create this formula?
4. I want to create summary field which will be count of specific value lets say "XYZ" in some particular column of report. How to create such formula?
You cannot post new topics in this forum You cannot reply to topics in this forum You cannot delete your posts in this forum You cannot edit your posts in this forum You cannot create polls in this forum You cannot vote in polls in this forum