Report Design
 Crystal Reports Forum : Crystal Reports 9 through 2022 : Report Design
Message Icon Topic: Keep Detail together in multiple columns Post Reply Post New Topic
Author Message
jkeiken
Newbie
Newbie
Avatar

Joined: 07 Jan 2011
Online Status: Offline
Posts: 1
Quote jkeiken Replybullet Topic: Keep Detail together in multiple columns
     Posted: 07 Jan 2011 at 3:03am

I have a report with multiple columns (that list staff assigned to multiple fire stations) and I would like to keep groups of data (each station) together vs breaking between columns (having the station staff split between two columns). I have tried to “Keep Together” without success, any ideas???

Thanks for the help.

Jim

IP IP Logged
Printable version Printable version

Forum Jump
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot create polls in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum