|
Recently I've been asked to allow users to access our reports through sharepoint. The reports are located on the enterprise server, and right now they use something I'm not sure about that allows them to click on the report name and then the enterprise login page appears, and when they get in the report is run.
Is there a way to do that on sharepoint?
EDIT: well, so far I've managed to actually run the CE viewer by simply calling the URL and loading it in a frame on the webpage. I've also found that there is a webpart for integrating CE with sharepoint.
Now an immediate problem I have is how to authenticate the session. Since I am opening the report directly in the viewer, I don't go through the login process.
We use a generic user/pass so I figured just passing it in as parameters in the URL would work, but I don't know how to do that nor do I know where to find such information.
EDIT2: nvm, I've found the documentation webpage and have successfully implemented it with a little javascript. Have not tried the sharepoint webpart, but for now it seems to be a feasible solution.
Edited by Keikoku - 06 Jan 2011 at 8:22am
|