Joined: 05 Jan 2011
Online Status: Offline
Posts: 2
Topic: Problem listing previous month Posted: 05 Jan 2011 at 10:25am
Hello All and thank you in advance for any help.
I am using CR 11.
I am running reports that I wrote from a server that auto-runs reports for our managers. Recently I got an error that the report failed because the month number needed to be between 1 and 12.
I am curious because I have used this formula
MonthName (Month (CurrentDate)-1 )
in the past to show the month before on the report. Now it is showing an error. I have searched the posts and could not find any information on this.
Thank you all
You cannot post new topics in this forum You cannot reply to topics in this forum You cannot delete your posts in this forum You cannot edit your posts in this forum You cannot create polls in this forum You cannot vote in polls in this forum