Topic: Crystal 2008 page setup Posted: 30 Dec 2010 at 10:28am
Hi,
I am converting a report from crystal 9 to crystal 2008 SP1 and this particular report has a lot of fields. I changed the size to legal landscape using Page Setup, but I still don't have enough room. Is there a way to increase the size to make it bigger than legal landscape in crystal 2008. I only see under Page Setup, Letter, Legal, Executive (I thought this one would be bigger, but it isn't), A4 and envelopes.
Thanks, I will try it. We just converted to Crystal 2008 and most of our reports export to excel. Some of our reports have a lot of fields and with crystal 2008, I have to specify a full column heading otherwise it gets chopped off, so on some reports I need a lot of room.
Joined: 20 Nov 2006
Online Status: Offline
Posts: 3702
Posted: 04 Jan 2011 at 3:31am
You should have the option to set your page size to "User Defined" and then set the actual size that you want. You'll also want to check the box that says something like "Disassociate Formatting Page Size from Printing Page Size."
You cannot post new topics in this forum You cannot reply to topics in this forum You cannot delete your posts in this forum You cannot edit your posts in this forum You cannot create polls in this forum You cannot vote in polls in this forum