Technical Questions
 Crystal Reports Forum : Crystal Reports 9 through 2022 : Technical Questions
Message Icon Topic: How to grand total the group footer in the report Post Reply Post New Topic
Author Message
Juststarting
Newbie
Newbie
Avatar

Joined: 30 Dec 2010
Location: United States
Online Status: Offline
Posts: 8
Quote Juststarting Replybullet Topic: How to grand total the group footer in the report
     Posted: 03 Jan 2011 at 4:42am

In the report footer I'm summing the inventory value for a product from  one or multiple warehouses. I wanted to sum (grand total) the inventroy value of all products in the report footer, but I can't seem to get the grand total to calcuate correctly. What's is the best approach?

IP IP Logged
DBlank
Moderator
Moderator


Joined: 19 Dec 2008
Online Status: Offline
Posts: 9053
Quote DBlank Replybullet Posted: 03 Jan 2011 at 4:44am
I use Running Totals but wihtout more detail as to what youa re doing and what the issue is it is hard to give you direction.
IP IP Logged
Juststarting
Newbie
Newbie
Avatar

Joined: 30 Dec 2010
Location: United States
Online Status: Offline
Posts: 8
Quote Juststarting Replybullet Posted: 03 Jan 2011 at 5:15am
Topic should state: How to grand total the group footer in the report footer.
IP IP Logged
DBlank
Moderator
Moderator


Joined: 19 Dec 2008
Online Status: Offline
Posts: 9053
Quote DBlank Replybullet Posted: 03 Jan 2011 at 6:49am
if you explain your set up in more detail I can assist you with how to use a Running total to do this
IP IP Logged
Printable version Printable version

Forum Jump
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot create polls in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum