Hello everyone, ill start off with the fact that i am somewhat inexperienced with Crystal Reports. I just began using Crystal reports 1 week ago as an intern for the IT department for a grocery store chain in the south called Piggly Wiggly. Now to the issue at stake: I am required to write a report which gathers information from a call-logging system we use called HEAT. My current assignment is to create a Crystal report of 'Overdue Assignments" and my boss would like for me to have in the report, all calls which have not been modified in over one week. Currently I am using this formula:
{CallLog.RecvdDate} >= "2010-01-01" and
{CallLog.CallStatus} <> "Closed" and
{CallLog.ModDate} in "2010-12-23" to "2010-01-01"
this withdraws information from the beginning of 2010, all the way to the date in which i started this assignment (calls which have not been updated in a week or more). UNFORTUNATELY for myself, my boss sees this as too easy for me, and would like me to create a formula from scratch which pulls information that has not been modified in over one week. Im EXTREMELY confused, and lost, hence the fact that I, like many others, are not programming savvy. I have searched and searched the internet, and i even purchased a Crystal Reports for Dummies.. would someone please help me, im dying.
thanks a million,
DB