Technical Questions
 Crystal Reports Forum : Crystal Reports 9 through 2022 : Technical Questions
Message Icon Topic: Table Not Found Error Message Post Reply Post New Topic
Author Message
MyWoody
Newbie
Newbie
Avatar

Joined: 30 Dec 2010
Location: United States
Online Status: Offline
Posts: 1
Quote MyWoody Replybullet Topic: Table Not Found Error Message
     Posted: 30 Dec 2010 at 9:03am
I've created a Crystal Report using tables from an MS-SQL database as the data source.  I can run the report fine from Crystal.  However, when I run the report from inside another application (which supports Crystal runtimes), I get an error message that says 'The table could not be found'.  Any ideas on the problem and how to fix? 
IP IP Logged
lockwelle
Moderator
Moderator


Joined: 21 Dec 2007
Online Status: Offline
Posts: 4374
Quote lockwelle Replybullet Posted: 04 Jan 2011 at 8:58am
first thought, is this on the same machine?  Does the connection for that CR is using to connect to the database exist and is it the same on the application machine?
IP IP Logged
Printable version Printable version

Forum Jump
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot create polls in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum