Technical Questions
 Crystal Reports Forum : Crystal Reports 9 through 2022 : Technical Questions
Message Icon Topic: summarize negative value from running total Post Reply Post New Topic
Author Message
priya.gupta
Newbie
Newbie


Joined: 27 Dec 2010
Online Status: Offline
Posts: 3
Quote priya.gupta Replybullet Topic: summarize negative value from running total
     Posted: 29 Dec 2010 at 7:44pm
Hello,
In my report I am having running total in group footer for each record
I put a parameter that show credit or debit
(if it is credit it shows only -ve if debit it shows +ve)
I have put this parameter in suppress field of running total(in section expert)
so, now it suppress as per parameter value selection.
but my problem is I am having Grand running total in report footer that should also show as per my parameter selection
ie. if i select credit it should show only total of -ve running total

plz help me I have tried for all solution...........
IP IP Logged
Keikoku
Senior Member
Senior Member


Joined: 01 Dec 2010
Online Status: Offline
Posts: 386
Quote Keikoku Replybullet Posted: 30 Dec 2010 at 3:25am
You can write a conditional formula for the grand total such that it only sums records according to the parameter and the field's value itself.
IP IP Logged
Printable version Printable version

Forum Jump
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot create polls in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum