Technical Questions
 Crystal Reports Forum : Crystal Reports 9 through 2022 : Technical Questions
Message Icon Topic: Sum of Values Post Reply Post New Topic
Author Message
Erika
Newbie
Newbie


Joined: 09 Dec 2010
Location: United States
Online Status: Offline
Posts: 8
Quote Erika Replybullet Topic: Sum of Values
     Posted: 27 Dec 2010 at 6:34pm
Hi!!
I have a table that contains item1, qty1, price1, item2, qty2, price2.
I need to put in a report the info in the detail as follow:
item1   qty1   price1   (qty1 * price1)
item2   qty2   price2   (qty2 * price2)
and I need to have a total that sum (qty1 * price1) + (qty2 * price2) but when I do the formula field don't appear in the report.
Can somebody help me please?
IP IP Logged
lockwelle
Moderator
Moderator


Joined: 21 Dec 2007
Online Status: Offline
Posts: 4374
Quote lockwelle Replybullet Posted: 28 Dec 2010 at 3:25am
are those the 6 columns in the table, or are there just 3 columns qty, price, & item?
 
either way, it would appear that you want something like:
SUM({table.qty1} * {table.price1}, {grouping condition (if needed)}) +
SUM({table.qty2} * {table.price2}, {grouping condition (if needed)})
 
HTH
IP IP Logged
Printable version Printable version

Forum Jump
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot create polls in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum