I’m doing a Crystal Report XI version. I have two ODBC connections, one that attaches to a Pervasive Btrieve database and one that attaches to a SQL database. The report will be used for payroll and I need the combined information from both databases.
For Example
Pervasive DB may have Date, DateTime, Hours. The SQL database may have the same information. I used a Calendar and Employee Code has the primary table but I can't get the correct information for the time. I need all the time entries in both database's into one single dataset so I can sum both sets of time and determine overtime by the day and by the week. What I really need is a full outer join from the two databases but since they are not on the same database platform, I can't figure out how to do that. Does anyone have any suggestions?
Edited by siboyd07 - 23 Dec 2010 at 9:38am