Technical Questions
 Crystal Reports Forum : Crystal Reports 9 through 2022 : Technical Questions
Message Icon Topic: format issue Post Reply Post New Topic
Author Message
pacosiu
Newbie
Newbie


Joined: 22 Dec 2010
Online Status: Offline
Posts: 1
Quote pacosiu Replybullet Topic: format issue
     Posted: 22 Dec 2010 at 10:47pm
The Italic font style cannot shown in Crystal report completely. Does anyone know what problem is?
 
 
Sample code:
<DIV><FONT face="Arial Unicode MS" size=2>
<DIV><FONT face="Arial Unicode MS" size=2><I><FONT face="Arial Unicode MS" size=2>Should additional food and beverage services be required, which exceed the&nbsp;guaranteed charges above, an additional&nbsp;deposit will be charged to the Licensee&nbsp;prior to the Licensed Period.<BR>&nbsp;<BR>Venue Maximum Capacity: 15 tables (10-12 persons per table)&nbsp;</I></DIV></FONT></DIV>
<DIV><FONT face="Arial Unicode MS" size=2><I></I>&nbsp;</FONT></DIV>
<DIV><FONT face="Arial Unicode MS" size=2><I>Expected Attendance: 10-12 tables (10-12 persons per table)&nbsp;<BR>&nbsp;<BR><FONT face=Arial size=2>Licensee must&nbsp;advise Licensor of Licensee's&nbsp;final guaranteed attendance (should there be any additions) not less than 7 working days prior to the function date.&nbsp; Licensor will&nbsp;allow 5% in excess to Licensee's&nbsp;final guaranteed attendance on Chinese banquet with 20-100 tables. Extra food and beverage services provided for the excess attendees,&nbsp;if consumed, &nbsp;will be charged accordingly.<BR></FONT>&nbsp;&nbsp;<BR>All drinks will be charged under package prices:</I></FONT></DIV>
<DIV><FONT face="Arial Unicode MS" size=2><I>-Beverage package at HK$1,388.00 plus 10% service charge per table including 4 hours unlimited service of soft drinks, chilled orange juice, local beer and local distilled water. <FONT face="Times New Roman" size=3></I></FONT></FONT></DIV><FONT face="Arial Unicode MS" size=2><FONT face="Times New Roman" size=3></FONT></FONT><FONT face="Arial Unicode MS" size=2></FONT>
IP IP Logged
Printable version Printable version

Forum Jump
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot create polls in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum