| Author |
Message |
crystal_help_12
Newbie
Joined: 21 Dec 2010
Online Status: Offline
Posts: 3
|

Topic: Create two different graphs from same set of data Posted: 21 Dec 2010 at 12:08pm |
|
Hello,
Trying to find a way to get two graphs of data for a set of servers on the same report. One would be 'CPU Usage', the other would be 'Memory Free', each report would be against the same servers. I have the SQL statement to get that data from the database. The problem is I can't separate out the 'CPU Usage' data and 'Memory Free' data into two separate fields so I can easily create two separate charts. Seems like this should be a simple thing to do, yet I'm stuck. Sorry, relatively new to this product, I apologize if this has been covered already, I can't seem to find an answer that fits what I'm trying to do.
Thanks again for the help in advance,
Dan
|
IP Logged |
|
|
|
Keikoku
Senior Member
Joined: 01 Dec 2010
Online Status: Offline
Posts: 386
|

Posted: 22 Dec 2010 at 2:52am |
|
The data itself (CPU usage vs memory free) is not stored separately in the table? As they are two different things I'm assuming...
Edited by Keikoku - 22 Dec 2010 at 2:53am
|
IP Logged |
|
crystal_help_12
Newbie
Joined: 21 Dec 2010
Online Status: Offline
Posts: 3
|

Posted: 22 Dec 2010 at 6:15am |
|
The data is in the same table. So basically, you'll see one column in the database (let's call it PARAMETER_NAME) that lists what parameter the data is for (so CPU Usage or Memory Free) and another column (lets call this one PARAMETER_VALUE) that has the value of that parameter (so if CPU Usage is 30 percent, it'll be on that same row)
|
IP Logged |
|
DBlank
Moderator
Joined: 19 Dec 2008
Online Status: Offline
Posts: 9053
|

Posted: 22 Dec 2010 at 6:23am |
|
group on PARAMETER_NAME and place the chart on the group header
|
IP Logged |
|
|
|