I am trying to create a crystal report with the following characteristics:
Column 1: Original Budget (RevId = “0001”) – Formula: if
{PJREVCAT.RevId} = "0001" then {PJREVCAT.Amount} else 0
Column 2: Cumulative Budget Adjustments (Column 3 – Column 1)
Column 3: Revised Budget – Field: Total_budget_amount
I would like it to look as follows:
Task Original Budget Cum. Budget Adj. Revised
Budget
00000 10000 5000 15000
11111 500 0 500
22222 0 1000 1000
If I don’t use the selection expert I have a problem for the
rows (tasks) with values in more than 1 RevId.
The table looks as follows:
Task Original Budget Cum. Budget Adj. Revised
Budget
00000 0 15000 15000
11111 500 0 500
22222 0 1000 1000
Then the amount shown for task “00000” is 0 because it does
not know which PJREVCAT.Amount it should take.
If I use the selection expert and tell it to only use data
for PJREVCAT.RevId = “0001” it displays the correct amounts for all the rows
BUT it does not show the rows that don’t have a value in RevId “0001” but in a
later RevId.
The table looks as follows:
Task Original Budget Cum. Budget Adj. Revised
Budget
00000 10000 5000 15000
11111 500 0 500
Any suggestions are appreciated.
Thanks for your help.