Technical Questions
 Crystal Reports Forum : Crystal Reports 9 through 2022 : Technical Questions
Message Icon Topic: Can't open any reports Post Reply Post New Topic
Author Message
songbird
Newbie
Newbie
Avatar

Joined: 21 Jul 2010
Online Status: Offline
Posts: 3
Quote songbird Replybullet Topic: Can't open any reports
     Posted: 14 Dec 2010 at 10:49am
I am using Crystal v. 10 and cannot open any of our saved formats.  It acts like it's going to open the format, then gives me a message saying the executable file has an error and needs to close.  Ironically, I am still able to do exports from our database (which run through Crystal), but for some reports I need to be able to open Crystal.  I've even tried reinstalling the software.  Any ideas?
IP IP Logged
Printable version Printable version

Forum Jump
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot create polls in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum