|
Hi, sorry for the post title... it seems to not want a descriptive title!
I have a report with hundreds of rows, and have conditional formatting on a label (text = "*") with next to those rows with the suppress formula set to:
NOT ( (GroupName ({Report;1.ServiceType}) = 'abc' OR GroupName ({Report;1.ServiceType}) = 'xyz') AND (Sum ({Report;1.Cost}, {Report;1.ServiceType})<=0))
This will supress the label with '*' next to the lines where NOT service type = (abc or xyz) AND cost <= 0.
At the bottom of the report, I want to show a label that says what the * means.
However, if no *'s appear on the report, I don't want the * explanation to appear at the bottom of the report.
I have tried copying the above formula, but I think it only applies to the last data row. Is there any conditional formatting that I could do to search if a particular label is ever not supressed. Or a way of getting the info directly from the data to search individual rows and loop through the rows, if any rows = (abc or xyz) AND cost <= 0, then display the label.
I hope this makes sense, I'm usually pretty good with crystal reports but this has thrown me a bit!
I look forward to hearing from you
|