Technical Questions
 Crystal Reports Forum : Crystal Reports 9 through 2022 : Technical Questions
Message Icon Topic: Suppress formula Post Reply Post New Topic
Author Message
Erika
Newbie
Newbie


Joined: 09 Dec 2010
Location: United States
Online Status: Offline
Posts: 8
Quote Erika Replybullet Topic: Suppress formula
     Posted: 09 Dec 2010 at 4:58pm
I'm trying to do a formula in suppress (no drill-down).

Condition1 in ["CX","CT"] and condition2 in [5,6]

When I use only the condition1 works fine but the Condition2 is not working.

Can somebody help me please??
IP IP Logged
Keikoku
Senior Member
Senior Member


Joined: 01 Dec 2010
Online Status: Offline
Posts: 386
Quote Keikoku Replybullet Posted: 10 Dec 2010 at 5:05am
Are you sure condition2 is a Number type?
IP IP Logged
Erika
Newbie
Newbie


Joined: 09 Dec 2010
Location: United States
Online Status: Offline
Posts: 8
Quote Erika Replybullet Posted: 10 Dec 2010 at 5:45am
Yes. It's numeric.
I have 3 group leaders and I'm trying to do the conditions in them. That is group headers could be the reason?
IP IP Logged
Keikoku
Senior Member
Senior Member


Joined: 01 Dec 2010
Online Status: Offline
Posts: 386
Quote Keikoku Replybullet Posted: 10 Dec 2010 at 5:47am
Not sure. Can you provide more details?
I haven't worked too much with groups yet so I'm not sure how to reproduce a similar result.
IP IP Logged
DBlank
Moderator
Moderator


Joined: 19 Dec 2008
Online Status: Offline
Posts: 9053
Quote DBlank Replybullet Posted: 13 Dec 2010 at 3:51am
Is the condition 2 a running total or variable formula?
These cannot supress a header because the value is not created until it gets to the group footer.
 
IP IP Logged
Printable version Printable version

Forum Jump
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot create polls in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum