|
Hi, I have one very strange problem with Crystal report. I am using 8.5 CR and VB6 and passing fields using TTX to CR. i want to change my LOGO at run time in CR. i have added two Report header with two differenr LOGO. and i m putting condition as Suppress Formula at Expert Section for Both Header. I am having Paper field in TTX, if Paper field is SCI then LOGO1 to show and Suppress LOGO2.and if SC2 then Suppress LOGO1 and Show LOGO1. EX: For Header A: IF {Paper_ttx.PAPER} = "SC1" Then Formula = True End if
For Header B: IF {Paper_ttx.PAPER} = "SC2" Then Formula = True End if
but it looks like Formula is not getting TTX fields value as i am not getting any result if i remove Paper_ttx.PAPER and change condition with other parameter passed like below: For Header A: IF {?DISPAGENUM} = 1 Then Formula = True End if
For Header B: IF {?DISPAGENUM} = 0 Then Formula = True End if this gives me perfect result. where i am going wrong? why TTX field is not accessible as i hav used TTX filed in other normal Formula it works then why it does not work for Suppress formula? Please provide me with solution very urgent.
|
|
Hi, I have check with TTX field, Some how TTX field is not getting any value so when i type formula as "IF {Paper_ttx.PAPER} = "SC1" Then", it simply means it comare string {Paper_ttx.PAPER} and not value present in it with "SC1" so i am not abel to see LOGO. i have done "IF {Paper_ttx.PAPER} = {Paper_ttx.PAPER} Then" which is obviously correct is giving me result. Why it is not getting any value in this case rest in other normal formula work fine. I am using TTX file. P Lease provide me with answer, where i am going wrong, its very urgent and working from past 2 days.
|