Home
Crystal Reports Training
Crystal Reports XI
Crystal Reports .NET
Crystal Reports Forum
News
Tech Support
Active Topics
Memberlist
Search
Help
Register
Login
Technical Questions
Crystal Reports Forum
:
Crystal Reports 9 through 2022
:
Technical Questions
Topic: Suppress formula
Author
Message
Erika
Newbie
Joined: 09 Dec 2010
Location: United States
Online Status: Offline
Posts: 8
Topic: Suppress formula
Posted: 09 Dec 2010 at 4:58pm
I'm trying to do a formula in suppress (no drill-down).
Condition1 in ["CX","CT"] and condition2 in [5,6]
When I use only the condition1 works fine but the Condition2 is not working.
Can somebody help me please??
IP Logged
Keikoku
Senior Member
Joined: 01 Dec 2010
Online Status: Offline
Posts: 386
Posted: 10 Dec 2010 at 5:05am
Are you sure condition2 is a Number type?
IP Logged
Erika
Newbie
Joined: 09 Dec 2010
Location: United States
Online Status: Offline
Posts: 8
Posted: 10 Dec 2010 at 5:45am
Yes. It's numeric.
I have 3 group leaders and I'm trying to do the conditions in them. That is group headers could be the reason?
IP Logged
Keikoku
Senior Member
Joined: 01 Dec 2010
Online Status: Offline
Posts: 386
Posted: 10 Dec 2010 at 5:47am
Not sure. Can you provide more details?
I haven't worked too much with groups yet so I'm not sure how to reproduce a similar result.
IP Logged
DBlank
Moderator
Joined: 19 Dec 2008
Online Status: Offline
Posts: 9053
Posted: 13 Dec 2010 at 3:51am
Is the condition 2 a running total or variable formula?
These cannot supress a header because the value is not created until it gets to the group footer.
IP Logged
Printable version
Forum Jump
-- Select Forum --
Announcements
Talk with the Author
Self-Publishing
Job Postings
New feature request
Report Design
Data Connectivity
Technical Questions
Tips and Tricks
Crystal Xcelsius
Report Design
Data Connectivity
Writing Code
Tips and Tricks
Report Design
Data Connectivity
Writing Code
Tips and Tricks
You
cannot
post new topics in this forum
You
cannot
reply to topics in this forum
You
cannot
delete your posts in this forum
You
cannot
edit your posts in this forum
You
cannot
create polls in this forum
You
cannot
vote in polls in this forum
HOME
|
FREE EBOOK
|
PROGRAMMING GUIDE
|
PURCHASE
|
REVIEWS
|
CONTACT ME
|
FAQ
|
LINKS
|
PRIVACY
|
CLICK PLAYS
|
BAEZL
© 2004-2026 Brian Bischof. All Rights Reserved.