|
Hi ,
I have been using crystal 8.5 and have most reports designed in sync with that.
Recently I migrated to crystal 2008, and want to use the same old reports(of crystal 8.5) on crystal 2008.
For this I have followed very straight forward approach of opening the old reports in the new crystal and saving it.
But I am facing a problem that a blank line gets inserted between each row of the report exported through the 2008 version.
Eg: a Report in 8.5 looks as this
1000 abcd awe3
1100 efgh 2edd
1200 csdz 6djj
1300 kkmo 8jic
1400 eeed 5dff
starts looking like under in crystal 2008:
1000 abcd awe3
1100 efgh 2edd
1200 csdz 6djj
1300 kkmo 8jic
1400 eeed 5dff
I dont want that blank line in my output.
How can i eliminate this new line thats creeping into the report? I need to resolve this ASAP.
Thanks in Advance.
|